Saturday 10 May 2008

Well Damn

Its been sooo freaking long since I posted on here, I just figured I had to, incase the thing got declared dead and then was buried or something. Anyways, here I am, and where have I been?

Busy. I have an RL now - a full time, annoying, wonderful, interesting, depressing Real Life. Its not so bad... I have been spending more time with friends and going out and stuff.. but mainly I have been away because of the huge amount of uni work I have this term. 5 days a week, 4 of them 9am starts (meaning getting up at 7am) and 4 days a week I dont finish til 4pm - and dont get home after them til about 5:30pm. Fun eh? No.

But I was neglecting my responsibilities in SL, quite badly.. I didnt stop to think what I was putting people here through by being away without letting them know what was happening. There was a period where I didnt touch my computer for 5 days, and it was great to be away from it, but I discovered just how much I missed SL and how much SL missed me as soon as I returned. I've now made a promise to Nicholai that I'll never be away for more than 2 nights without emailing him to let him know where I am, to make sure he doesnt go through that again.

So.. whats going on now? Well, the main thing I guess is that our castle is gone. Taken back, removed, vanished, destroyed. Aprikat asked us to cut down on our prims - to be honest, I was surprised they let us get away with using up 250% of our parcel's capacity for so long - and we decided that as we'd need to return some of the main parts of the castle grounds and most interesting pieces, we might as well go for a total change.

Now we are going Sci-Fi. Yup. Couldnt get much more different huh? It was mostly our visits to, and experiences in, the Necronom VI space station RP community that inspired us to create a space home of our own.

Essentially, the mountainous island has been made into a deceased volcano, with smooth walls and a shallow, sea-level crater at the centre. On this island will be housed several different processing facilities and control rooms in varying degrees of disrepair that help support the eco system of the island as well as the life support systems of the space station high above.

Of course, our 'characters' have had makeovers too.. I am now a 5,000+ year old human-elf cross breed, with cybernetic parts and a symbiotic demonic intelligence inhabiting my system. Yup. A kinda human-elf-robo-demon. Possibly the same person I was in the last epic RP story our characters inhabited...

Nicholai, however, is now a being cloned from the last surviving members of a unique and rare species variant of the common neko people. I modified and conditioned him to make a perfect pet.. loyal, obedient, caring, intelligent and.. well.. sexy as hell. In order to try and ensure the continuation of his species, as well as to give myself a little more to do in the evenings, I cloned him and created his twin.. Although the clones do tend to vanish from time to time and often have some slight defects, they are usually more or less identical to the original Nicholai. Interesting huh :D

So yeah.. thats my new SL story and so on. I'll try and start updating this thing again, but no promises. However, just be assured that my blog will never die. I will always be updating it sometime or another, I am not just gonna leave it rotting for too long. But dont expect it to be every day or every week...

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 hours with my new iPhone and I already found a human-elf-robot-demon on it!