Sunday 25 February 2007

Old Friends

For the past few nights I have been a naughty boy, staying up til 4 or 5am. Why? Because I love being in SL far far too much to be healthy.

Old friends are the best friends... but I learnt a valuable lesson recently. Always keep in contact with them, because otherwise one day they will leave and you won't have said goodbye. Such is what happened with my friend Rayu. He did a lot for me and I will never forget that, but the fact that our last ever conversation was him complaining about me never talking to him cuts me up a little bit. I logged on next morning to find a note saying he had left forever... and I hadn't said goodbye or thanks. Maybe I'll see him again one day, who knows?

I saved this log from an IM discussion me and Rayu had a long time ago... I'll never forget how funny this was.

[13:58] Rayu Kaufman: about licking them
[13:58] Esmiel Posthorn: um ok
[14:01] Rayu Kaufman: your place looks sad
[14:01] Esmiel Posthorn: put some things in it for me then
[14:01] Esmiel Posthorn: :D
[14:01] Rayu Kaufman: is this "The Sims"?
[14:01] Rayu Kaufman: lol
[14:02] Esmiel Posthorn: LOL
[14:02] Rayu Kaufman: do you know that game?
[14:02] Esmiel Posthorn: yeah, i played it a lot
[14:02] Rayu Kaufman: they always want more furniture
[14:03] Esmiel Posthorn: i know, ridiculous. not like sl at all
[14:04] Rayu Kaufman: yes
[14:04] Rayu Kaufman: I hated to care for them
[14:04] Esmiel Posthorn: lol
[14:05] Rayu Kaufman: all the waste they left in the kitchen

I'm gonna miss you, dude.

Esmie xXx