Wednesday 21 February 2007

Second Life is STILL Down... So Here Is Some Randomness

Well... I'm not entirely convinced by Britney's hair-removal insanity. I have a sneaking suspicion that all she wants is attention... don't give her any, especially not by talking about her in a blog.

The best place for 'the gays' to hang out in SL is definitely Boots Beach. Sun, sea, sand and a campfire surrounded by 23 seats (I think), combined with 'relaxed' laws regarding nudity and a very friendly and beautiful crowd has led to the best times I've had in SL by far. Something crazy is always right around the corner, whether it's a 50ft high horse avatar or an invasion by a newbie marine corps. I simply love it and all the people that hang there. I miss the Beach whenever I'm away from it and the thought of returning there keeps my mind busy the rest of the day.

For clubbing, I will always have a soft spot for the BlueBoy Club in Apollo (a land of beauty and romance). A great atmosphere, friendly crowd and no-sex rules make it a cool place to chillout and dance to some consistently excellent music.

Pretty much every single friend I have made in SL has either been in the BBoy or on the Beach. Just another reason for me to love these places I guess.

Esmie xXx

No comments: