Friday 6 April 2007

Back.. although I wasn't really away much.

I managed to get in to SL over the weekend, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. SL is the oddest place in existance. My gay friend Andrew, who I have known for a long time, has fallen in love with the head of beach security, Jflo... who is a woman. I don't know how the hell this happened, but I wish them the best of luck, because they are two amazing people and I actually think it might work. I guess you fall in love with a person's spirit and personality rather than their body, so love really has no limits that can be defined by your sexuality.

Boots Gay Beach was really screwed up yesterday. Teleports not working, attachments not attaching.. and everywhere else was fine. So, the sim was restarted and a group of us fled to the nearest island in Palm Beach to escape being logged off. Watching the sim disappear and then reappear a few minutes later has to be one of the most amazing things you will ever see in SL.



The view from the island when the beach vanished.




The view when it came back.

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Esmi,

i was away for a while, cuz of strange things happened on SL.
however i will try to log in more often.
i know i have to take more initiative to talk to and with friends. your blog about friends shows the prove.
although its not easy because every one is often busy with their lives and/or playing on sl

I do have some friends on sl (i think), however you are just one of the very few, who takes time to listen and talks to me and ppl in general and not just play around with ppl or whatsoever.

this makes you a real friend in a unreal world called Second Life.

i talk or mail to you soon
love and hugs
Mich