Wednesday 25 April 2007

Oh My, It's been Ages

Been ages since my last post. Time flies, eh? SL is down for its weekly 'fuck-update', but hopefully it'll be a good set of fixes. Although I'm rather pissed off at the removal of Ratings from profiles. Just as mine were getting good... 17 for Behaviour, 17 for Appearance and 2 for Building, 19 given. Damn, I didn't even break the 20 mark. Ah well, everyone knows what I'm like... They don't need numbers to tell them, and neither do I. Shame to have wasted all that money. Why don't they refund all the Linden Dollars spent on ratings? That would be fair ;)

I'm in an odd situation with Upo at the moment. His acting career in SL has exploded... He's starred in a movie and now has meetings with RL directors and so on. He's always so busy, he doesn't have much time for me anymore. I understand it totally, but I'm worried that maybe he isn't having fun all the time... and there's no reason to be in SL unless you're having fun. We had a talk about him, me and us and I decided that I'd stick with him. Even if he only sees me for ten minutes a week, its worth being there, waiting for him.

Everyone has always said that Upo and I make an amazing couple, and I always agreed with them. I don't know if he still needs me or even wants me, but I'm not giving him up unless he asks for it. Hopefully me sticking with him makes his Second Life richer, if it doesn't, then I can accept that. Whatever makes him happy. But he is sooo worth hanging on to. Nobody could understand how being with him makes me feel.

Esmie xXx

No comments: