Monday 9 April 2007

Happy Easter

I wish every single one of you a very happy Easter, whether you celebrate it or not. Dagon's easter egg hunt today was interesting... very difficult, I only found 4 out of 15 before getting tired and giving up. Damn... I miss Upo so much, but hopefully I'll see him tomorrow. I understand he needs time to think about SL, and I'm glad he has this break over the weekend to sort it out in his head.

Its been odd for me recently, but also extremely fun and exciting, so I'm not complaining. Two of my friends have come back from a long time away, Zach and Elijah. Zach is back for a while, spending loads of money and generally brightening the place up with his coarse jokes and hunky body. Elijah only popped in for a little while, but I was so happy to see him. I missed him so much. He's been away at his new job, working seven days a week, I hadn't seen him for a month. So happy he's got things working in RL, and I hope he will be seeing us in SL regularly when he can.

I love all my friends in SL, every last one of them. Some more than others maybe, but love is love and they have all given me so much in their friendship, I want to do everything I can to return that.


Esmie xXx

(PS. I got more eggs in SL than my creator did in RL. Crazy.)

No comments: