Friday 22 February 2008

Esmiel dusts off his blog and picks up his keyboard once again...

... and has no idea what to write, but he's sure something will come to him as he rambles about not having the motivation or creativity to have written anything on here in the past weeks.

Well I guess a good start would be to tell y'all whats been happening during that time.

I guess the biggest thing is that we (Nicho and myself) went and had our first threesome!

... and who was the lucky guy that joined in with the most exclusive pair in SL? His name is Farzen and he is my alt *lol*

Ok I think you may need an explanation because that last sentence made me sound like a crazy pervert. Well... a while ago I admitted to Nich that a fantasy of mine would be to have two of him (or more..) at once and he said the same for him, he'd love to have sexy twin Masters. Sooo... I created Farzen, my alt, and made him identical to myself for a few days, and Nich had two identical Masters to please, which I can assure you, he managed quite well. Of course, its an emoting nightmare, especially running two clients at once on my pc (which can just about handle it), it can be very easy to make a mistake and mess the whole thing up. Luckily I only did that once so its not too bad.

Then, I made Farzen identical to Nicholai and he became my second boy last night, collar and all. So now I have hot blonde twin slaves, and as being submissive is Nicholai's speciality rather than mine, he did Farzen's emotes included in his own, which also worked good.

Essentially, Farzen is a sex toy I guess you could say, and we use him to live out some of our fantasies. However, I do find myself feeling a little sorry for him, seeing as how he will never have a mind of his own and is always gonna be just an accessory to our love life. Still, he is one damn lucky accessory *lol* considering how protective over- and exclusive to- each other me and Nich actually are.

So yeah, anyone confused on Boots beach last night by the appearance of me and both my boys.. don't worry, you weren't tripping. It was just me, Nich and my alt, who looks identical to Nicho. Simple eh?

Wow I managed to write quite alot so far and there is more to come... but I will leave it so I have something to write about tomorrow :P

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Kaj said...

So where did you get 3 way poseballs? hehe

Esmiel said...

Neva Naughty has a few good ones... Risque has some..

I wonder why you ask :P

Kaj said...

*giggles*

Esmiel said...

Knew it.