Friday 1 February 2008

I had a really great idea for a post...

... but I forgot it inbetween preparing for my class test later today, worrying about the hospital appointment I eventually missed this morning and generally trying to keep my life from spinning out of control, crashing off the road and ending up in a blaze of flame and smoke and flying wheels at the bottom of some cliffs. Ok, maybe thats an exaggeration, but you know how thing build up sometimes and you have so much to do and think about, as well as the realisation that you need to do more, haven't done enough so far and are going to get more to do tomrrow? Well things come to point sometimes where you just have to sort yourself out and get on with the stuff.

Anyways, I am happy to say I am not losing control of either life and things actually seem to be going alot better in each than I had realised whilst locked away in my lil box of despair and misery. I'm out of that now and I feel pretty good and confident that things are going to be fine, altho I should really be preparing further for my test later today, rather than sitting here typing this drivel, but I'm just not in the mood so it can wait :)

I didn't log in last night, for the first time in.. hmm.. months? I decided to take a night off and spend it with the RL guy, cos I came to the realisation that I spend more of my free time in SL than RL and I need to balance it a little bit more. No worries tho, I am gonna be spending plenty of time on SL still *lol* nothing can keep me away..

I should really begin posting about more interesting things, rather than just going over this random bullshit for the sake of keeping the blog going. So, perhaps expect fewer posts in future - free time is at a premium again - but the ones I do put up will be better, funnier, more interesting, more thought provoking, more relevant and longer. Quality over quantity I say :)

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Osayo said...

It is strange, but, I found the thing I focus the least on, is the one I stress about most. For example if I spend too much time on SL, I start to stress about RL stuff. Probably due to the neglect and not meeting my obligations there.

There is also the guilt factor. Why am I devoting so much time to activity A when B is just as important? Anyway, life is about balance, we all struggle to find it.

Well, I am late for work *lol*. See ya soon:)

Esmiel said...

Yes well things are never easy, they aren't supposed to be... and having two lives just doubles all your problems I find, but at the same time it doubles the good stuff, and as long as you can make sure the good stuffs in each doesnt prevent you enjoying the good stuffs in the other, its all good...