Friday 8 February 2008

You can file this post under Misc.

Technology. Isnt it wonderful? We (my RL roomies and myself) recently got ourselves a 32" Samsung HD ready LCD TV with built in digital tuner and it fucking rocks, especially when plugging the Xbox 360 into it and playing some Assassin's Creed. Totally awesome.

However, technology is also not very wonderful, especially when it makes life difficult (which kinda defeats the whole idea of its own purpose), like freakin ATI graphics cards! Whats up with having to install a new .NET Framework when I upgrade my drivers, just so I can have rendered sky AND water in Windlight? Stupid.

Now, about the whole baby thing. It was a joke, just to make absolutely certain everyone knows. I told Nicholai how much people got into it and stuff and he laughed his ass off... Before asking me if I actually, properly, wanted one. I said 'sure I'd love to be a father...' but of course, the prim babies in SL are hideous and I dont think I wanna adopt a child av, thats just kinda wierd (as if the idea of my male partner giving birth in general isnt...)

So.. no babies :) Not until they/we can make a prim baby that actually has the realistically combined genetic features of its parents, that doesnt talk bullshit every 5 mins and that doesnt look/act as creepy as hell...

In other news, we recently constructed a "lost temple" under the water off the West coast of our island. Its essentially the headquarters of a once powerful and wealthy brotherhood of monks, dedicated to Raynya, the goddess of lust. As you can imagine, the priests were chosen for their looks, and the sacrifices... well the same with them too. Raynya doesnt demand sacrifices of blood tho... she needs something much tastier and it was the priests' job to extract this stuff from the sacrifices.

The temple isn't quite what it was once upon a time tho. An earthquake sank it deep into the sea bed long ago and, quite luckily, the jewel at the centre of Raynya's altar holds enough power to create a protective air bubble all around :) The temple includes a 'training room' where the boys to be sacrificed are taught by the priests, and the priests themselves practice, the best umm.. techniques...

Its so much fun, I will be getting some pics of it soon I hope :P

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where oh where has Esmi gone?

Esmiel said...

He has a severe case of writer's block, combined with a desire to actually spend his time doing things rather than just writing about them. He'll be back soon, don't worry :)

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to contact administration?
Hope for no silence

Anonymous said...

Helo ! Forex - Работа на дому чашкой кофе наслаждаться ситуации есть свободные деньги, пройти регистрацию forex [url=http://foxfox.ifxworld.com/]forex[/url]