Saturday 21 February 2009

300 posts.. and so what?

We made it to 300 posts; I was going to do something special but I really cannot think of anything... so fuck it; this is a boring, pointless post just like all the rest *grin*

Scotland's weather seems to have returned to normal after all the snow.. i.e. cold, wet and windy, which is reassuring as everything else seems to have returned to normal too. Things like me having 5 weeks to do my big, final project report for uni only to leave it and then rush it during the last week. I seem to do that alot with things :/

However, despite my procrastination, I got it done! It actually came out pretty good and I got it handed in easily on time. If anybody would like to see a copy, I can email it to ya... its not particularly impressive but if you'd like to see details of what I've been doing the past few months then I'd be happy to send it on.

Chester and Finnegan both have blogs now - they look quite promising and both of them have a great sense of humour.. well.. kinda.. sorta.. I spose they should both be a fun read. Probably.

Speaking of Chester, the little fucker stole my skin.. now he looks like my younger, cuter brother or something.. which really pisses me off.. but.. meh.. one more hot guy to look at in the world, who can complain?

The Wharf has changed schedules for friday nights - Finntastic Friday starts at noon SL time now - thats 8pm GMT, and it is me who kicks things off. It went pretty good last night.. had a nice, fun crowd. I do need a new host tho, as Dehrynn is at work at that time or something.. I'm not really sure who to go for, but Finn has promised he will find me someone who is both cute and funny - obviously the two most important things to look for in a host.

Soo.. mostly things are just pretty average I spose.. nuthin too special going on. Apart from me making it to 300 posts on my blog, baby! WOOT! lol I wonder how lame my 400th post will be :P
My general look changes daily but here is a rough idea of how I look at the moment.

Yeh... I know. I'm a poser. Sue me. <3

Esmie xXx

No comments: