Tuesday 13 January 2009

Lookin' Good?

Gots myself a new, more comfortable look. A real departure from my old style but somehow this is just a little bit more... "me" I spose. Updated the header for the blog if ya didn't notice (lol) complete with the sparkly new me. Any comments? You know where to leave em :D

I'm planning on updating Flickr with a ton of new images.. some nice ones of fond memories and some of the new me too.. I'll see what I can get around to.

Well, 2009 is off to a good start on this blog. Two posts already, you lucky people... I actually intend to update this thing alot more often than previously.. I have more to talk about these days, I guess. Hopefully my reader base hasn't diminished too much... some of the conversations and discussions that went on in the comments were really quite fun and I've missed em. Perhaps I can think up some more interesting and controversial things to post about...

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Kaj said...

I'm looking forward to hearing you DJ again at The Wharf. I have tomorrow off from my RL job so I'm planning on swinging by for at least part of your set. =^.^=

Esmiel said...

Yay :D Hope ya make it!

I haven't actually Okay'd it with Finn yet but I'm sure he won't mind me being the filling in the Hoaghes/Kaj time slot sandwich...

*grin*