Saturday 17 January 2009

Revival

Ok. This blog is undergoing a few changes at the moment. I disposed of the Links box.. cos half of them were broken and the other half were never updated. I know I'm one to talk, but hey - we're streamlining here!

I didnt want to delete just one or two and leave the rest so I got rid of them allll! Mwahahaha. I got rid of the retarded 'Classic one-liner' box too cos, frankly, I cant be bothered updating it and nor do I say anything that could really be determined as 'classic'.

I doubt anything else needs to vanish. I might try doing some fancy stuff with backgrounds and borders and things but I really cannot be bothered. I think it looks alright as is - you got a new header, what more d'ya want from me? D:

If you readers have any suggestions... I think you know where to send them by now lol.

Other news... the Finntastic Friday at the Wharf last night was fuckin brilliant - well, what I saw of it was, anyway. I am sure Dehrynn did a great job on his debut set, I wish I could have been around at 6am my time to see him. He hosted well during my set too, was happy when he offered to do it :D

As for DJ Doug, I dont know him and have never go the chance to see him so I cant comment. However, I reckon he must be pretty good to be included in this line up :P

Hoaghes and Kaj were both great.. they always are :D and I loved what I heard of their sets. It really is the best friday night you could hope for in SL... and if you'd rather sit at home twiddling your thumbs, then I feel sorry for you :P

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Kaj said...

Fantastic Fridays at The Wharf rocks! I'm just glad I get the chance to hear you DJ now! Hooo! Your set rocked too my friend. :)

Esmiel said...

Thanks :D

You wouldnt believe how little effort I put into them *grin*

Anonymous said...

Finntastic Fridays were conceived by a winged genius. All of SL owes him a debt of gratitude, especially Esmi.

Anonymous said...

Hey Esmi - its only a month late, but thanks for the vote of confidence! Your sets are awesome always. And Finntastic Friday has been a smashing success!
And its a "hoot" (a technical term) hosting for your sets! Just wish RL job didn't prevent me from coming to your new 12 Noon timeslot. You'll be a smash regardless!