Thursday 30 April 2009

We All Wanna Be Big Rockstaaaaarrrrrs!

Two posts today! You lucky people. Cyber Skute was handing out free guitars at the beach so we all had a go at being rockstars for a while =P

From left to right: Cyber Skute, Chopper Wylie, Esmiel Posthorn, Implode Jorda, Shaun Emerald.

Good times at Boots Beach xD

I got made an officer for the Beach Bums group recently.. I was one before for a lil while, I think.. but they put me back down to regular Bum during my lil hiatus at the end of last year. So I had to 'work my way back up through the ranks', so to speak, and now I am Security, DJ and Officer. Awesome.. it feels so good to be part of the team and able to really put something back into this place that's given me so much over the years. Thanks for promoting me, guys! *hugs*

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Dehrynn said...

Congrats Esmi -Security, huh? I guess you already know how to use the cuffs xD

Esmiel said...

Pffft baby.. I been security for months :P I've had plenty of practice with those things.

The stick/baton thing too...

>_>
<_<
>_>
<_<