Saturday 9 June 2007

History

Well, this is my story. Who I began as, what I became and what I am now.

This is me with my first hair, my first clothes, my newbie skin. Still have all that stuff, not sure where though.

Took me about two weeks to get sorted with a skin, hair, tattoos. Kind of went for the blonde surfer punk twink look.


My first neko skin. Full-on silks, katana, the lot. I haven't worn it for a long time, but I have many fond memories of it.

Digitalberto Lewis bought me this amazing blonde hair. It was and remains possibly my fave piece of hair. It was from Curious Kitties, they don't sell this hair any more.

I changed my neko look, getting rid of the eyeliner and using this gorgeous hair piece from HCT. Suited the skin absolutely perfectly.

I had this skin, hair for a very long time. It started as a punky street kid look. The frilly outfit seen in the pic above was not my usual attire :)

I was a Pixie for a short time. Used my old skin and got some wings, blue hair and made myself a tiny shape.

More hair from HCT, and a skin from Aitui... I posted about this look before. I remember now. *lol*


Me with some short hair, recently. Love it. Can't see my tail in there though.


This is me today. Damn hot I think you will agree. Love this outfit so much. Futuristic, a little scruffy, kinda dark and exotic looking. Awesome hair from Naughty. That's how I look now. I call it my Sky Captain outfit *hehe* cos I like wearing it when flying my Skybike.. goggles and scarf suit the idea well.

I've had other faces, stages and styles but these were the main ones. I won't change much again. I love being this cool tiger and I don't think I could look any better, given what's available at the moment.

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, tat's HOT. Seems like you've been working out a lot for the transformation! :) I thought you look the hottest in the Curious Kitties blonde hair and the revised Neko look (the pic of which you seem to be in black and white).