Friday 15 June 2007

My x3 Problems

*Some RL Stuff*
Yay! I finished my last exam and therefore my second year of my course. Only two more left to go and hopefully it won't all be as boring as this year mostly was!
*RL Stuff Over*

I'm pissed off with SL at the moment. Its not stopping me wanting to spend time with my Kitten, but it is making things more difficult than they should be. Nicholai bought me an x3, with money I gave him - he has access to Xcite Premium- Stupidly, I tried attaching the extras onto it, involving rezzing the thing on the ground. A bad idea when Linden had just completed an 'update'. Trying to take it back into my inventory failed miserably. After waiting ten minutes I decided to relog, praying that it would appear in my inventory. Nobody answered this prayer and I am left with an empty 750$L folder.

Well, I was getting a little vexed by this point. Xcite are running a refund deal where you can get full money back for your x3 when you send back your old x2. So, I sent my x2 to the designated person, with a notecard explaining that my x3 was bought for me. I got an IM back today saying that the notecard was blank (thanks SL!) and that in any case, only the person who *bought* the x3 could trade in the x2. Unfortunately, she didn't see fit to return my x2. So I have to ask her for my old cock back, which it seems I will not be getting a refund for until I get Nicho to buy me another x3 and trade my cock in for me. Well, at least my Kitten got his cock O.K. :)

I had to borrow his x2 until my one is returned to me. I couldn't change the name because that would mean rezzing it on the ground... and I couldn't change the colour because that would mean rezzing the colouring chart, which has too many prims for my parcel to support at the moment (it is nearly full) and I couldnt make any more space because I couldn't take my objects back.

Then we decided... Screw this, lets do something fun. So we went to apply at the popular urban role playing sim, Midian City. There is an Academy there that will teach you the basics on how to RP and will help you form a background for your character and settle you into the stories currently playing out in the City. Of course, everything would have been great if the application/questionaire forms and the rules note allowed us to access them. Somehow, SL was telling us we didn't have the correct priveleges to view these vital documents. I have absolutely no idea how this could happen, and it really pissed me off. Big time. Just one more fuck-up on that fucking fucked-up wednesday :)

Well, that rant did me good. Sorry about the swearing, but I had to do it *lol*. I will post something interesting and constructive soon, I promise!

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.