Saturday 30 June 2007

Banning People

This is a very very hard thing to do, because it involves being aggressive and taking an action that puts you in the eyes of everyone around you. It is even harder to do to a friend. I won't go into it, but I was shocked and amazed at him and had no option but to ban him from Boots Beach. It was unlike anything I have seen there before and to be coming from a guy like him.. I couldn't believe it. But what he did was offensive, aggressive and on purpose. Maybe he will take back what he said but it hurt alot of people's feelings, and I had no choice but to take steps to make sure it never happens again.

It makes me sad when people get angry and aggressive, jealous and hateful, or act without thinking. I know it will always happen, all over the world, and I do it too.. but seriously.. its either pathetic or stupid or both, and I know I've been guilty of it, so has everyone. I think we all just need to calm down and think for a bit before acting. Not everyone shares my ideal of putting others first, of course, but I don't know how anyone could ever find deliberately hurting or using someone an attractive idea.

I don't know.. just too many things wrong with the world and the people in it (yes including me..) and I had hoped SL would be different, a place where issues could be set aside and people would just co operate. But it seems like people, whether it is on purpose or by accident, will always be assholes. Although saying that.. there really are one or two people I have met here that have never shown anger towards someone or hated them or been mean to them. They are precious and few, and I hope that I can learn something real from them that will help me be less of an asshole :)

Esmie xXx

No comments: