Tuesday 26 June 2007

Pillows!

Pillows. Much more comfortable to sit on than pose balls, they look better and they are also incredibly good value. The ones I use can be found at Pillow Talk, which is one of the greatest pose stores in all of SL. True originality and some beautiful animation means no home in SL is complete without something from Pillow Talk.

Available from there are numerous animations, everything from reading a book and stroking a cat, to leaning on a railing to sleeping under a duvet to sitting with your partner and occaisionally.. doing the naughty stuff. Many of the pillows have an awesome feature where if one person sits on it, it is a single pose and if another person sits on it, you smoothly transform into a couples pose. It's beautifully done, and some even have multiple couples poses built in, changeable with a single button press.

I have the "Quiet Time", "So Comfy", the two bridge stand ones, used to have "Hold Me" (Until the Lindens lost it) and now I have "Complete Me" which Gabe has given me as a housewarming present.. thanks Gabie <3

In this sexy photo I am trying out the single sit pose, and cannot wait to grab some Kitten and try the rest of the poses out.. Gabe assures me they are suitably.. y'know.


Gabe is putting on a little get together for a few couples today and I seriously cannot wait.. it will be so much fun!

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whaaaaw!! I am so gonna get a dozen for my isle!