Friday 22 June 2007

I got a Job!

I'm not buying any land. (Sorry to Abbott, its nothing personal). Gabe offered me a chance I just could not say no to. I am gonna become a concierge for the Chant Newall Development Group, specifically for the Maupiti double sim, which is a very realistic representation of the actual South Pacific Islands of the same name. I get to help out residents, solve problems and improve the sim generally, as well as suggest ideas and solutions to the managers.

As payment... I get a 2048 plot free, with house etc, free use of the sim, an expenses account to help make everyone's lives better, and a salary too.

It's going to be so much fun, I can't wait to get started and it will give me plenty to do after my RL bf moves back to London for the summer.. Lucky he's leaving his pc with me, otherwise I would go nuts!

This is a picture of St. Georges Island, my new home and the base of operations for the Maupiti concierge team (me). I spent today mostly rearranging the flora and putting out some fauna.. fish, crabs, corals and starfish mostly.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to rent a plot, please contact me via IM or email and I can help you sort it out, and I will do my very best to ensure your time in this CNDG sim is as pleasant and stress-free as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I have given up the RP stuff. I hadn't even handed in the application yet so its no big deal. I just can't imagine getting into it too much.. but the RP erotica will still continue, no worries :P


Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo! congrats!! that means you can splurge more on Kitten now. *laughs* Oh, i wanna visit the SIM, is tat possible?!

COTA Esmiel said...

Thanks! Yeah I been splurging alot recently, mostly on the island... Yeah you can visit anytime. Just send me an IM and if my hands aren't full I can gives ya a tour ;)