Friday 8 June 2007

Woot! The Big 50!

Well I made it to 50 posts. Quite a lot has happened since my first post on Wednesday the 21st of February. Guess I haven't covered everything. That would be impossible I suppose, but I try to give you the best bits. Not sure what to say at this point, except about what might be happening in the future. My kitten suggested we co-write a blog about being young, gay neko boys, which could be alot of fun. Look out for that in the near future. I might also try putting some RL stuff up on here, to fill you in on my background and the mindset of the person who created me. I wanted to keep this strictly SL, but RL seems to have filtered in. It's unavoidable really I guess.

If you've been reading since my 1st post, or only just found this blog, thanks for reading. Even if nobody ever looked at it I'd still write it, so the fact you guys even bother looking at it means alot to me.

Over the next few days I'll be posting up some pics that I haven't before, and hopefully I'll do a little history on my look and development from shy club kid to blonde twinkie to neko boy to street kid to emo tiger.

Me and my Kitten enjoy some quiet time at the Bath house in Safe Harbor.

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It matters to me (at least) that you're keeping this blog updated! :) if u ever stop, I might stalk u down, kidnap ur kitten until u write again. *laughs*

Esmiel said...

hahaha nice plan. but then I would kill you so you wouldn't be able to read this anyway :P
Just kidding I'm nice really