Thursday 7 June 2007

Makara! I love you!

Gabe's big brother Makara (see a link to his blog on the right) has given my kitten and I a place we can call home. It's all very well rezzing your cuddle poses in a secluded section of the beach, but its not the same as having your own safe, quiet place in which to be alone. Everyone knows this and I'm glad Gabe picked up on it and suggested to Mak he lend us his spare land. You can see the story behind this land on his blog. I am truly grateful to Makara for giving us this home and I can't thank him enough. He even rezzed a house on the land for us, and gave us an 'enjoy' bed, which was thoroughly tried and tested the second he left. Here are some pics of our new home. They aren't perfect like most of my snaps but I'm tired, gimme a break!




Looks a little bare at the moment, but my hyper-creative kitten is working on that. Love what he's done already and can't wait to see the finished thing.

Esmie xXx

(Thanks Makara!)

2 comments:

Mak said...

You're welcome. Did you suss out the window tinting and door locking options?

Esmiel said...

Didn't have time to, in between decorating and testing out the bed. You know how it is.