Wednesday 7 March 2007

Another Day, Another Hairstyle



Yeah, I know. Although the hair I bought from Naughty Designs a long time ago is completely perfect in every way, I still feel the need to spend my money on extra hairstyles. Sometimes they are never worn, but this new style is a keeper, for sure. I love the messy style and easy, loose flexibility of this piece. I have long admired the hair at Cake, and have bought a few styles there before. However, the most popular ones I feel are overpriced (300L for one colour, whereas Naughty do 3 colours for that price). The selection to the side of the main display houses some interesting and unusual styles, of which I am forever trying and deliberating over. Today is the first time I actually bought one of these 'sideshow' pieces and I am extremely impressed with the quality and value for money. 5 colours for 325L (I think!) is very reasonable. I love seeing the new styles at Cake every time I go there and I hope this will not be my last purchase there.
A quick note: I now own four pairs of glasses from FNKY!, the store that lives with Cake. The sheer quality of the products and accessories available at FNKY! defies belief and is my first stop on any accessory hunt.

Esmie xXx

No comments: