Wednesday 28 March 2007

Gotta Love SL


OK... Time to say it's official now. Upo and I are together and out of the 5 million residents of SL, there is nobody else I would rather be with. We were enjoying a beautiful moonlit dance on the
beach by ourselves when some guy came up to us, told us we were both really cute and proceeded to ask each of us through IM if we wanted to meet up with him after we were 'finished here'.

This will make me sound like an asshole I know, but what is it with these ugly, careless noobs that think they would even have a chance if we were single, let alone in a relationship. I'm just not in SL to fuck anyone (or anything, for that matter). I don't want loads of sex. I just want to spend time with Upo and my friends and have fun. Shagging some silly noob who doesnt even have a working cock is not my idea of fun.

But, I do want to help noobs. I want everyone who joins SL to become part of our community and build it into a better place. If I can get just one of them to stay in SL and for them to get the same pleasure from it that I do, my time here will not have been wasted. Now that I have been promoted in the Beach Bums and have the ability to add members, I feel as if I really can help people, do some good and let the Missions get on with more important things. I actually wish I could do more to help and really show how much I appreciate what Boots and Shawn have done for us.

Esmie xXx

No comments: