Friday 23 March 2007

Goodbye

I decided to end my relationship with Tomasio today. I had several reasons for doing it, most of them pretty crappy so I won't list them or anything. I don't need to explain myself, I just need to put this down in writing so it is solid and real. This Life is so much harder than the one my creator has been through. He can't use his own experiences to guide me any more so I'm gonna have to figure stuff out as I go along. It won't be easy, but at least I won't feel as if something is holding me back or stopping me from experiencing everything I would like to. 



A lot of things like this have been happening recently with the people on Boots Beach... couples splitting up, relationships changing. Its not only an ending, but a new beginning too and I look forward to exploring the limits of this life to the max.

Esmie xXx

No comments: