Monday 19 March 2007

Lucky Me

I'm so lucky to have such good friends in Second Life. They have always been there for me to cheer me up and help me out. I only met Upo recently, but he is such an incredible guy. So funny, friendly and gorgeous, he's been a real help to me while Tomasio is away. He 'went neko' too and looks absolutely amazing as one. He spent so much time on it and looks so beautiful... almost opposite in looks to me, we look amazing together. Micah Moore put me on to a fantastic shop called Kalico Kreations, full of neat gadgets, accessories and clothes in a goth/emo style. Its exactly the kind of place I've been looking for, and KK even has some neko parts coming to its shelves over the next day or so, I'm definitely going to be checking those out.


Me and Upo in our Neko forms.



Upo and Me dancing on the beach


We had a cow dancing party on the beach yesterday... It was interesting to say the least. I'll see if I can get some pictures on here asap.

Esmie xXx

No comments: