Sunday 4 March 2007

The Beach

Boots North Beach is no more. Boots West Beach is now the centre of the Beach Bums' gatherings and we are all the better for it. We have the same old beloved campfire and beach towels as before, but now with added hot tub, deck chairs, dance balls and picnic blankets. I'm sure as hell gonna miss the old beach, covered now as it is with a nuclear power station (!?). It is an ending and a beginning, and the great care and love Shawn and Boots have for the Beach Bums shines through in the effort and time they put selflessly into making our Second Lives better.

Almost all my friends were made at the old North Beach, and my fondest memories are there. This new West Beach, with it's gorgeous surround of jungle and desert islands will be a place that I am certain will hold many more memories for me and my friends in times to come.


Still no picture of Tomasio... I just can't find an angle that will do him justice. So here is a picture of me in my new outfit.

Esmie xXx

No comments: