Thursday 1 March 2007

Happiness In The Shape Of A Man

Although I have only known him a week or so, Tomasio has changed my life so much for the better. After the pain my last relationship in SL caused I decided never to have a partner there again, for fear of just getting people hurt. Oddly enough, it was my ex Gabe who suggested I rethink my plans. It was obvious to him that I was lonely and sad... Thanks to him I realise now how unhappy I was being alone.

Tomasio unceasingly complimented me and tried making advances towards me from the first moment I met him on the beach. Initially, I was wary and thought he might become a stalker. When I got to know him a little better it was obvious that he wasn't. He was willing to reveal as much about himself as I wished and I trusted him from that moment on. Quite simply, he is an amazing person who simply gives me everything I need and could wish for in my Second Life, without encroaching on my First Life. I adore him to bits and hope that we will remain together for a long time. I cannot believe I don't have a photo of him yet... but that will follow soon.

Esmie xXx

No comments: