Sunday 11 March 2007

I Changed A Bit

I decided a change to myself a little bit. Such is the joy of this Second Life that I can change whatever I like and then change back if I hate it or change my mind. I bought a new neko and human skin. The Golden Leopard Neko skin I am keeping because it looks amazing. The new human one does not. The demo was amazing, but the real thing didn't quite look right. However, I modified my shape slightly to fit the new human skin and found this new shape to look pretty good with my old skin too. So, I've dumped the new skin in my inventory, slipped the old skin back on and spruced it up with a new tattoo.


Here is me in my lovely golden skin with the brown cat eyes I got long ago.

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*waves* hey there. That new skin looks good. :) *bookmarks your blog*