Monday 21 January 2008

Just a Warning... and another thing!

Rick passed on this message to me he got today. Figured I should let you guys know, just in case it turns out to be serious. Rick has also sent a note to Shawn Mission so he will be dealing with a Group Notice soon I imagine.

[15:48] Rick Crossing: If someone by the name of Mark Genesis Gallardo (rugbylegend) wants to add you to their list, don't accept it. It's a virus. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them you will get it, too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass this on to everyone on your list.

Now, Time For:

Big News!

I...



...collared Nicholai tonight.

[14:46] You: Now, as your Master, I will expect you to be obedient. But of course, I will not make you do anything you do not wish to. Understand?

[14:46] Nicholai Heita: Yes Master

[14:49] You: I collar you not only to claim you as mine but also to let the world know that you belong to me and that you are the only one I will ever deem worthy of wearing it

[14:49] Nicholai Heita: I am very honoured Master

[14:52] Esmiel Posthorn reaches down and runs his fingers through your soft golden hair before placing the collar around your neck and locking it with a click as he says "This collar not only represents your devotion to me, but also mine to you" and he stands back to admire his boy.

[14:53] Nicholai Heita trembles softly as he feels the cool metal on his skin

[14:54] Esmiel Posthorn runs his fingers under your chin and lifts your face to look into his. "How does it feel, knowing you will never wear a collar belonging to another?"

[14:55] Nicholai Heita blushes softly and he says, "It feels wonderful my Master"

Now, this is not Gorean stuff, I wanna make that clear from the start. I detest Gor.

Nicholai remains my partner first, boy second, and the collar is mainly about giving a physical embodiment to the idea that I own both his body and heart in SL. Its also a way of being naughty and dominant over him, also giving him the attention and security he needs. It really is a wonderful feeling :)

Master Esmie xXx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are kidding right? You that you just helped pass along a HOAX. There is NO WAY that accepting a friend request in SL can give your computer a virus. Your SL inventory is not kept on your local computer. Pass that along!

Esmiel said...

Well not everyone knows these things :P

Apparently the world is round too, altho I have never personally seen it from space ;)

Better safe than sorry thats my motto xD

Osayo said...

Not posting as anonymous gives you a little more credibility also. Stop trolling and post as yourself and site some evidence to back up what you are saying.

Osayo said...

Was not trying to sound like an ass in my last comment, if I did sorry. It is just that Es is helping us out and look at that quick time thing that happened through SL. You never know. Again, like Es said, better safe than sorry.

Anonymous said...

As far as I know the only way you can get a virus via SL is through web links (like web pages displayed on a prim, or in a profile), because those run through your own browser. If the friend has a malicious web page in the "web" section of his profile you CAN get a virus if you click on it, but only if you're opening it in your own browser.

And congrats on the collaring. It's not my cup of tea but congrats you. :)

Oh and I can't vote in your gaming poll because I want to tick ALL the answers. And you missed out first-person-shooters. :-D

Esmiel said...

Well thanks for clearing that up, Karl :) If only Mr. Anonymous had been all friendly n polite like you.

Thanks for the congrats too!!! Nice to see somebody read the rest of it *lol*

And... of course I didn't miss out FPS's, those are my faves!

Kaj said...

Hey Esmie, congrats on the collaring. While I'm not into Gor either there is something kinda hot about being collared to Malden! Have fun you two!!