Friday 11 January 2008

Well hey there...

Been a while o_o

I know some people say that after coming back to their blog after like a month or something, but for some reason, it seems a very long time since I made my last post on tuesday. Anyways, the reason I haven't been posting much this week is because I just haven't had much to say... For once!

I'm currently waiting for the new Windlight viewer to download... so glad they fixed those horrid black bands in the sky. I am also hoping that this stupid computer won't be crashing every five minutes when I use the new client... it gets very annoying, but apparently it happens quite alot to my roomie when he plays WoW on this machine too so it is most probably a fuck up somewhere in the pc, rather than the viewer.

Lucky I won't have to be using this thing much longer then.. as my new computer is being delivered on monday :D

So now I can be on as much as I like, but please, guys.. remind me to study every once in a while, I tend to forget these things quite easily. I have also been forgetting how to stay awake in lectures recently... its horrific, really. I don't feel tired or exhausted outside the lecture, but after about ten or fifteen minutes I start to blink and my eyes close and no matter what I do... take notes, slap myself, put my keys under my ass in a painful position... I nod off. I did it twice today, the first time the lecturer didn't notice.. but everyone else did. You know how sometimes when you are falling asleep how you might feel like you fall suddenly, or trip or something and then suddenly jerk awake. Well I did that, and almost fell off my chair, much to everyone's amusement.

After that, I promised myself I would not fall asleep in the next lecture, because our tutor for this one is a wierd and extremely funny Argentinian guy who likes to make everyone else in the room scared of him with witty comments and little digs and insults. I almost fell asleep - I was right on the edge - and he noticed, shouting my name and saying something about me being away with the fairies, which naturally made everyone laugh. However, I was not the only one to doze off in that period so I don't feel too bad about it. I didn't fall asleep again :)

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the Argentine didn't see the poor polling results Fairies had a few quizzes ago. Suggest tentacle monsters to him so he'll seem more with it next time.

If you can carry the computer to class, a spicy Nicholai wallpaper may keep you 'up'.... not sure about the impact to class work tho....

Esmiel said...

Whatever could you mean, Syd? :O