Saturday 5 January 2008

Once Upon a Time..

... there was an Elvish Prince named Esmiel, ruler of Beindor ("beautiful land" in English).

Showering, Elf Style

His reason for being an elf has nothing to do, I can assure you, with them being voted most sexiest in a poll on this blog, it is merely coincidence. He ruled alongside his consort, Prince Nicholai, from their castle at Aramar-En-Manmeleth (The Royal Home of Pure Love) and they were happy for many years... until one day they realised they needed some furniture for their castle... and decided that in order to clear out their store rooms and help pay for the new furnishings, they should have a...

YARD SALE!

[EDIT: Ummm everything seems to have vanished.. whether it was all sold, moved or returned I have no idea, because everything belonged to Nicholai.. ummm.. shit. The link above is no longer any use, in any case so I am removing it.. lol I wonder what the fuck is going on :)]

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Osayo said...

Strange, my guess is it probably has something to do with the asset server problem. I stopped by briefly yesterday and looked around and there was furniture there. I did not buy anything at the time. This would have been late morning or early afternoon CST.