Tuesday 3 March 2009

Esmie Can Has Mic!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

It arrived.

Look at my stupid face xD



I had to get my housie to take the pic cos my hands were shaking from the excitement. Probably :P

Yeah, these are Sennheiser PC 350's and they fucking rock.

They are a birthday present (I'm 22 next tuesday!?!?!?!) from a very special and generous guy. I can't say thank you enough.

Esmie xXx

*EDIT* Yes, that is the real me, in case you didn't ever see me before. HI *waves*

Oh, and sorry about the hair... I am growing it out and I usually wear a beanie to cover it but my friends made me give that up for lent.

5 comments:

Dodgey said...

yay!! now we can hear Esmi Voice Pron when he DJ's =D

Esmiel said...

Yay! I mean.. oh god.. I have to do some voice training now :P

Chopper said...

YAY, at last we will hear you on fridays.
You'll like them, I have them and they're sweet.

Finnegan said...

I have the PC350s too. They rawk. That is the first picture of you I have seen that wasn't a bad a bad close up. Such a cutie.

Esmiel said...

I only look cute because its a bad camera. Hides all the imperfections :P