Friday 6 March 2009

Free Shit

I found the BEST freebie store today. I'm not normally one for freebies, unlike some people.. but this store does things you'd actually wear :O

Like...





Everything in these images was free... beanie/hair, shirt, jeans, shoes... and skin.

Beanie/hair comes in three colours... white, grey, and dark (black, basically)

The skin is actually just as good as any you might pay for... there are a few there but I picked out the Androgynous style one, because it looked the cutest. Came with a shape too, but the less said about that the better xD

The pics here show a tiny fraction of what you can pick up there. I suggest you go check it out.

Maschienenwerk

While I am here, I may as well tell you how fucking unbelievably nervous I am about my DJ gig tonight with my new mic. Spent a good hour today pissing about with Chester learning how to use SAM Broadcaster and trying to get the mic working.. but it does.. and tonight should be great :D

If I don't fuck up.

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Prizm Tungsten said...

Esmi, Esmi, Esmi. I really do think we need to see the *whole* skin in that last pic to make a real judgment, don't you? ;) Hehe, j/k. OK, gotta run some errands now so I can get on SL shortly because I feel like something happens on Fridays. Can't quite remember what it is, though..

Chopper said...

You did good

Anonymous said...

Not only Esmi is back here, his great advices are back too :-)))))))
hugs
Mani

Dehrynn said...

Esmi, I love the freebie info! Fantastic. I have a friend that was bugging me for good stuff like this. Thanks!
Also, I've said it elsehere, and I'll say it again - you did great with the mic. Loved your voice I'll try to catch your set remotely, as I don't think I will be making tomorrow's set. I'll probably be at work late tomorrow.
(yes, I didn't find this post until today.. I suck)