Tuesday 24 March 2009

Heeeeeeeeaaadaaaaaah and Paaaaiiiiiiiiiin

Yeh I know, the old Header for my blog sucked major bawz in the worst possible way. I mean.. the pic was good but;

1) I dont look like that anymore
2) The text was shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

What was I thinkin?

Anyways, here is a brand spankin new header =D

Much nicer, I am sure you will agree.

Sorry for not posting at all in the past few days, I am incredibly ill and have a creative capacity roughly equal to that of an earthworm. I just suddenly had an idea for the header so got that over and done with. I was so sick of the old one! lol

My illness has affected alot more than just my blogging abilities; my final project for uni involves giving a 10 or 12 minute presentation in the form of powerpoint slides to a group of lecturers and fellow students. As I've had this illness since last friday (its been getting progressively worse - symptoms include sore throat, coughing, mild ear ache, running nose, violent bouts of shivering, some kind of feverish temperature balls up and aching muscles), I seem to have not done very muchin the way of preparation for this presentation. Honestly, being able to talk without it hurting would be nice right now :/

So I had to get it moved to friday, and that might change to next monday if I dont get any better - the earliest appointment I could get with the doctor was next tuesday afternoon. Whats the betting it clears up tuesday morning? *sigh*

I'll put my friday playlist up here and my impromptu setlist from the beach on sunday afternoon at some point when I feel like it.

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Dehrynn said...

I would make comments about taking advantage of you in your weakened condition, but quite honestly, that's just no fun. I hate being sick. Get better soon, or I'll hunt you down and .. do something terrible.. like feed you chicken soup or something.

Dodgey said...

you only get away with being absent on your posts cause your like cool and stuffs.. and as for being sick.. all those things your describing.. thats easy figuring whats wrong with ya.. you are getting OLD ..... lmao... but seriously,good luck with that presentation and hope ya get better soon Esmi!!!!!!