Sunday 15 March 2009

Playlists

Friday 06/03/09 Playlist

1. The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drums
2. McFly - Lies
3. Nada Surf - Always Love
4. The Afters - The Way You Are
5. The Airborne Toxic Event - Innocence
6. Deftones - Beware
7. Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
8. Armor For Sleep - End Of The World
9. Linkin Park - Don't Stay
10. The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
11. Black Kids - Partie Traumatic
12. Delays - Too Much In Your Life
13. Fight Like Apes - I'm Beginning To Think You Prefer Beverly Hills 90210 To Me
14. Hellogoodbye - All Of Your Love
15. The Hives - Square One Here I Come
16. MGMT - The Handshake
17. The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
18. Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (SAM skipped this one for some reason)
19. Placebo - Every You Every Me
20. Muse - Assassin
21. Ida Maria - I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked (Request by Puerilis Jameson)
22. The Offspring - Trust In You
23. Nickelback - Fight For All The Wrong Reasons
24. Orgy - Blue Monday (Cover of New Order)
25. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Step Right Up
26. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Parallel Universe
27. The Ting Tings - Fruit Machine
28. White Lies - The Price Of Love
29. Shiny Toy Guns - Blown Away
30. VNV Nation - Testament
31. Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
32. CSS - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex
33. Supergrass - Alright

The playlist above was my big 'first night' with my new mic headset, and it went really, really well. Its kinda creepy the way people kept going on about my voice :s but SAM worked flawlessly, and everything was awesome, people really seemed to enjoy it :D

Friday 13/03/09

1. Kings Of Leon - Closer
2. Foo Fighters - Halo
3. Black Kids - I've Underestimated My Charm (Again)
4. Delays - Valentine
5. The Hives - You Got It All.. Wrong
6. Kiss - Rock And Roll All Night
7. McFly - I Kissed A Girl
8. Innerpartysystem - Heart Of Fire
9. Passion Pit - Live To Tell The Tale
10. The Afters - Beautiful Love
11. OneRepublic - Say (All I Need)
12. Morning Runner - Burning Benches
13. Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
14. White Lies - Death
15. Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot (Requested by Nebula Hissop)
16. The Killers - Bones (Requested by Chopper Wylie)
17. The Subways - I Won't Let You Down
18. MGMT - Kids
19. Suede - Beautiful Ones
20. The Rakes - We Danced Together
21. The Airborne Toxic Event - Happiness Is Overrated
22. The Offspring - Trust In You
23. Pendulum - Violet Hill
24. White Rose Movement - Alsatian
25. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside
26. Linkin Park - Faint
27. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Step Right Up
28. Taking Back Sunday - What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost
29. Ash - Girl From Mars
30. Air/Beth Hirsch - Sexy Boy
31. The Beatles - Help!
*This was supposed to be the end of the set, but as Hoaghes was away and I started an hour late, I played an extra half an hour to cover him. Dehrynn started a half hour early to cover the rest - and I finally got to hear a bit of his set! It was only half a song but at least I heard him say goodbye on mic XD*
32. Cute Is What We Aim For - Newport Living
33. Biffy Clyro - Machines
34. Blink 182 - I Miss You
35. The Strokes - Heart In A Cage
36. Disturbed - This Moment
37. The Used - Pretty Handsome Awkward
38. Shiny Toy Guns - Ricochet!
39. Foo Fighters - All My Life (Live Version)

So, thats me up to date with my playlists. If you guys missed my set, feel free to build it yourself and see what you missed out on. Of course, you also missed my little introductions and random "voice-bits" I did on mic, but those are a once in a lifetime event. You miss em and thats it :P

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Dehrynn said...

Yes, its only a little creepy that people go on and on about your voice. You're just noticing it now because they aren't soley talking about how hot your avi looks XD

Great sets, both times Esmi - and glad you got to hear a little of my set. Maybe more this coming weekend?