Tuesday 31 March 2009

Yay.. more setlists...

I have sooooo many playlists to post. I am beginning to regret saying I'd do this, as each one takes me a good 20 minutes or so to write out. Perhaps these will be the last unless people actually request that I put them up.

Friday 20/03/09 - Pride Event Special

1. Union of Knives - I Decline
2. Air/Beth Hirsch - Sexy Boy
3. Goldfrapp -Ooh La La
4. Shiny Toy Guns - Poison
5. Innerpartysystem - Last Night In Brooklyn
6. Klaxons - Two Receivers
7. Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
8. The Bravery - Believe
9. Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire
10. Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms)
11. The Airborne Toxic Event - Something New
12. Black Kids - Look At Me (When I Rock Wichoo)
13. Cute Is What We Aim For - Sweat The Battle Before The Battle Sweats You
14. Doves - Black And White Town
15. Foo Fighters - Everlong
16. Interpol - Slow Hands
17. Ida Maria - I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked
18. MGMT - Time To Pretend
19. Fight Like Apes - Lend Me Your Face
20. Linkin Park - Lying From You
21. Prodigy - Omen
22. Muse - Map Of The Problematique
23. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Damn Regret
24. The All-American Rejects - I Wanna
25. The Hives - It Won't Be Long
26. Placebo - Nancy Boy
27. The Offspring - A Lot Like Me
28. Presidents Of The USA - Lump
29. The Pigeon Detectives - I'm Not Sorry
30. Snow Patrol - Half The Fun
31. Pink - So What
32. Smash Mouth - All Star
*This was gonna be the end of my set but Hoaghes was a no show and Finn and I needed to cover for him. So I did an extra half an hour of random stuff and Finn rescued the rest of the slot*
33. Deftones - Hole In The Earth
34. Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
35. VNV Nation - Testament
36. The Automatic - On The Campaign Trail
37. The Offspring - Trust In You
38. The Afters - The Way You Are
39. The Academy Is... - Rumoured Nights
40. The Boy Least Likely To - Be Gentle With Me
41. Paramore - Misery Business (Live)


I used the start of that setlist as a basis for a spontaneous gig I played at Boots Beach. I cant remember the date.. I did two of them sometime last week. I wont put the setlists up here, its gonna take forever and they weren't especially exciting. I know Chopper wanted to see one of them. If he can tell me which it was then I'll send it to him. :P

Friday 27/03/09

1. Air - Talisman
2. Kings Of Leon - Cold Desert
3. Snow Patrol - Run
4. Cold War Kids - We Used To Vacation
5. White Lies - A Place To Hide
6. Mansun - Wide Open Space
7. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Desecration Smile
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Honeybear
9. Union Of Knives - Go Back To School
10. Innerpartysystem - Structure
11. VNV Nation - The Farthest Star
12. MGMT - Pieces Of What
13. Passion Pit - Live To Tell The Tale
14. Blink 182 - I Miss You
15. Tokyo Police Club - Your English Is Good
16. Editors - Bones
17. The Presidents Of The USA - Peaches
18. Milburn - What You Could've Won
19. Cute Is What We Aim For - I Put The 'Metro' In Metronome
20. Smash Mouth - Sister Psychic
21. Foo Fighters - Long Road To Ruin
22. The Airborne Toxic Event - Something New
23. Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong
24. Sum 41 - March Of The Dogs
25. Photo Atlas - Red Orange Yellow
26. The All-American Rejects - Believe
27. The Hives - Hey Little World
28. The Offspring - Takes Me Nowhere
29. Kanye West/Daft Punk - Stronger
30. Shiny Toy Guns - Ghost Town
31. The Subways - Shake! Shake!
32. Saosin - Come Close
33. Supergrass - Alright

That night was quite a fun one, even though the fairly small crowd was composed almost entirely out of people I bullied into coming via IM.

This friday coming (April 3rd), my set will be at 2pm SL time - thats 10pm in the UK and 5pm for the eastern USA.

Hopefully it means a few more people will be able to come along.

For the Finntastic Fridays (the third friday of every month, I think), I will be going back to 12pm. It works.

I will try and post about some more interesting things rather than just my playlists this week. Perhaps we can have another go at melting your brains?

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Dehrynn said...

Awesomeness Esmi xD
You show more diligence and determination than I could shake.. well.. something at.

Esmiel said...

Lets leave that one to the imagination eh? =D

Can you make it to the 2pm slot on fridays? I miss having you around for my sets :(

Dehrynn said...

Ok, imagination it is. I was going to say cable-splicer, but that could be misinterpreted.
I miss your sets, too. BUT! If all goes according to plan, I will get out of work by the time your set starts, and then be in-world before the end of your first half-hour. If I'm not there by the end of your set, I will have been kidnapped by a faction or other, possibly the ELO. Or anti-fae ninjas. Depends on who's shitelist I've made this week xD

Esmiel said...

You'll be on mine if you don't turn up :P