Sunday 1 March 2009

FedEx rant & Playlist from Friday 27/02/09

I'm still waiting on my headset... It was delivered on tuesday but nobody was in. I phoned on wednesday and asked them to redeliver on friday. I waited in all day and nothing. Friday night I look up the tracking info online and it was apparently delivered on thursday - and I was in all day then too, and heard nothing. So the driver has obviously been a TOTAL CUNT, cos when I phoned up saturday morning to ask where the FUCK my package was, the nice lady said that what the driver wrote down on his report 'Didn't make sense' and that she would 'ask him about it on monday morning' and then phone me back.

Sooo.. ya. FEDEX CAN FUCK OFF TO HELL AND BURN FOR ETERNITY. Except the nice phone lady. Spare her.

Was a quiet friday :(

1. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart
2. The Decemberists - The Crane Wife 3
3. The Airborne Toxic Event - This Nowhere
4. White Lies - E.S.T.
5. Union Of Knives - Evil Has Never
6. Innerpartysystem - Structure
7. Deftones - Cherry Waves
8. VNV Nation - Testament
9. Hellogoodbye - Two Weeks In Hawaii
10. Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
11. Santogold - L.E.S. Artistes
12. Delays - Wanderlust
13. The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
14. Foo Fighters - My Hero
15. Cute Is What We Aim For - The Fourth Drink Instinct
16. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Especially In Michigan
17. Interpol - Slow Hands
18. The Hives - It Won't Be Long
19. The Pigeon Detectives - I'm Not Gonna Take This
20. Fight Like Apes - Jake Summers
21. Ash - Girl From Mars
22. The Offspring - Half-Truism
23. Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire (Requested by Jflo)
24. Apocalyptica - I'm Not Jesus
25. Linkin Park - Wth You
26. Shiny Toy Guns - Ricochet!
27. Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee
28. Prodigy - Thunder
29. Pendulum - Propane Nightmares
30. Flight Of The Conchords - Robots

You can compare this with last week and see how many tunes I re-used, and how often I play the same bands... My music collection isn't very varied, but I do try and keep things at least vaguely enjoyable and interesting. I hope other people find it so.

I'm also extremely happy Dehrynn has been made manager at the Wharf - at last we have someone competent in charge :D

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Dodgey said...

yes.. and he makes cookies too!

Dehrynn said...

Oh my god.. Who said I was competent? Did you take candy from strangers again? XD
I have had issues with the US postal service on occasion doing such bonehead things. And UPS has also given me cause to wish them all horrible eternities in places hotter than my kitchen stove. But I don't know if I've had this level of seeming intentional insanity. Hope it gets sorted soon Es.

Finnegan said...

Dehr, You are competent in comparison to the previous manager. It is all about how bad the last guy was. Who was it? ... Oh ... hey ... wait just a god damned minute ... we are talking about me aren't we. Awww man!