Tuesday 10 March 2009

Woah!

I'm like.. 22 years old!

I dont feel older. I dont feel like this was a proper birthday.. you knew, when you were a kid, that your birthday was coming and you got all exicted and tense and stuff.. doesn't happen to me anymore. Probably cos I have no surprise presents waiting for me. I dont ask for things anymore... I dont want or need anything that can be bought as a present or just wished into existance. You know.. things like pass grades on exams. World Peace. That sort of shit.

Thank you, everyone, for all the little messages and wishes and gifts... it really brought a big, big smile to my face :D

I cant wait to see what this year of my life brings... this will be 'the year of doing important things'. Should be equally terrifying and exciting.

Yeah, my voice went down quite well on friday, I spose. It went perfectly, in terms of the technical side of things... apart from one song not playing. I love SAM Broadcaster.. such an advanced piece of software compared to Winamp - not that Winamp is bad (I still use it to build my playlists), just that SAM is much, much better for this purpose. I am going to try and learn to use it more effectively for future shows - putting in more room for talking, as you all seem to like that for some reason :P

I will post my playlist from last friday up here another time, as I cant really be bothered right now lol

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Dodgey said...

well let me be the first to wish ya a happy bifday on your blog then Esmi :) wish you many many many many more... ( then you will be old like me) LOL hugs and spanks man!

Esmiel said...

haha thanks Dodgey xD

I've had alot of spanks today.. not nearly enough tho :P

Dehrynn said...

Happy Birtday - we chatted IMs the other day on your birthday - but I'm leaving the belated comment here too. Whether you want to accumulate objects, or want stuff, like you may have as a kid, now, you have a better idea maybe of what you don't want, and do need, and what's important. That's a great thing to have, Esmi. Just have fun on each birthday, and use it as a celebration - you can never have too much of that sort of thing in your life.
<3
Dehr