Wednesday 4 March 2009

Waiting can be fun!

Chester was banging on about lucky chairs on his blog, and how he dragged me along to wait for the school uniform at the Sera Korea one. I was there for a lil while.. then left.. then went back when 'E' finally came up. Then it came up again. And then again. I didn't bother grabbing it the third time as Easton was sposed to be coming to get it. He was busy playing Zyngo apparently... damn that game...

Anyways, for the brief time I left, I decided to transform into my werewolf, purely because I dont use the av very much and it cost me quite alot. So I was in were-form when I got tp'd back and Ches got me to give him a piggy-back while we stood around waiting for poor Aristoteles to get his copy of the uniform. He'd been there about 4 hours :/

Was actually a very fun time, standing around bitching at people who were afk when their letter came up, tp'ing in random peeps and making them race for the chair... was certainly a good way to spend a couple of hours :D


So yeah, I just felt like sharing this pic. Its kinda cute in a 'Beauty and the Beast'-type-thing-kinda-way. I think so anyways. I'm the cuddly, hugging type of werewolf, not the bitey, scratchy kind :D

As for Chester... I dunno if I have ever said how I really feel about him on here. This is gonna be embaressing cos he reads this...

But he is actually quite an awesome person and a fantastic friend.

There I said it. Now fuck off.

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Prizm Tungsten said...

Awww. You shouldn't call Chester a beast. If for no other reason than the fact that it's redundant. ;)

Dehrynn said...

Sounds like you had some evil-on- evil action going on.
Man.. waiting 4 hours - being tormented and tormenting.. you guys have stamina, I'll give you that.