Friday 13 March 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Okay.. I logged out to do some dishes in RL, after finishing building my set for DJing later. Just before I log, I notice SL time has changed to PDT!!! Soooo... SL noon is now 7pm my time, rather than 8pm. No problem.. I am ready. I am prepared. I can be there.

No I can't. Because they have disabled logins! SO NOW I CANT GET BACK IN BUT THERE ARE STILL 78,307 ONLINE, WTF IS GOING ON OMFG!!!!!111!!!!1111111!

Hurry up, Linden, and fix things. If worst comes to the worst, hopefully people wont notice the whole PDT switch (not many of my fellow Wharfies are from that end of the world) and I can start my set at 8 my time/1pm SL time and nobody will be any the wiser. I'll just have to get on when I can I spose u___u

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Dehrynn said...

Aw, man.. That sucks. I hope you got on Esmi. I'm gonna check the stream

Chopper said...

Damn I'm gonna be late