Saturday 19 May 2007

6 Months

6 Months, 1/2 a year, 180 days (approx), 15552000 seconds (roughly). That's how long I've been in SL, and I haven't been bored once. Really. I love it here so, so much. All the people are wonderful and its always such fun. If nothing's happening, I can make something happen. I totally love it here and can't wait to see what my next six months will bring.

So Far:

I've spent about 65-75,000 L.
Had 3 serious relationships that ended amicably.
Collected about 70 friends.
Lived in 2 different houses, for short periods (neither of which I paid for!).
Been to 2 Weddings.
Been to 1 Memorial service.
Had sex with about 10 different people.
Bought about 150 hair pieces.
Been to Clubs, Jungles, Beaches, Heaven, Hell, Castles, Cities and Mountains.
Made at least one enemy, and pissed more than a few people off.

That about covers most of it. If you want to comment and suggest more stats for me to put out, feel free to do so.

Oh yeah, I'm in a relationship again now. Watch for my next post!

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Mak said...

You've only shagged 10 people in 6 months? Either I am an unbelievable slut or you are lying, Es!!!!!! Anyway, happy half-birthday :-) x

Esmiel said...

Well, maybe its 15... But I did them each lots of times! Thanks :D