Wednesday 23 May 2007

No, This Is A French Opera House!

This was a few weeks ago too... Sergio (he's a very fun, crazy guy) showed Upo and me around a 19th century French opera house, recreated lovingly with some amazing details. I recently came back here for a fun date with Nicho and ended up buying him a *huge* diamond ring. The pictures are also *huge*, hope you don't mind, but it really is worth looking at them in detail.

The chandelier is most impressive!

Look at that detail! All those seats!

Upo and I look like miserable kids on a dreadful school trip, but really, it is great! I should have got a pic of the entrance hall too... but you can't have everything, right?


Esmie xXx

[I would have put up the post about Gabe today, but his picture is on another computer and it's all very messy. I promise I will do it tomorrow!]

No comments: