Friday 11 May 2007

Single Again...

The other night, Upo told me he didn't think it would work between us anymore and that it was unfair on us both to stay together - on me in particular. I agreed with what he said. Upo's priority has always been his acting career. He never looked or asked for a relationship and I always knew that. As he's gotten really busy and has now become a star, he knows it will never change. He will always be busy, and can't bear to leave me waiting around for him.
There is alot of love between us and nothing will ever change that.

I always knew that this could happen, although if Upo wasn't such a star *grin* we would have been happy together for a long time. I'm not gonna take his future away from him or hold him back, I would never want to do that. So, we remain very good friends who still share that special bond I've felt ever since I first met him.

After all that, I haven't lost anything. I'm still going to be hanging out at the beach, surrounded by all the people I love. Upo will still be acting, doing what he lives for and loves. We'll see each other just as much. I have the freedom to explore my life a little more. He'll always be special to me though.



The question is...

What do I do with myself now??

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Starless said...

so sorry to hear that.. you guys look awesome together in the pic... I'm sure you'll find another one to love u as much again.. :)