Friday 25 May 2007

Captain Axl and His Salty Crew

"Captain Axl's Salty Crew" was formed today and I was instantly promoted to First Mate! We have a fleet of boats, all owned by Axl Schridde, who is our Captain. His hands are firm but fair.

Crew Members so far include:
Axl - - - - Capitaine
Esmiel - - -First Mate
Nicholai - - First Mate's Mate
Jaspar - - -Cabin Boy
Johnnifer - Grog Wench
Sydney - - Scurvy Cur

Had lots of fun out on the waves today, and spent ages looking for a decent pirate outfit for Nicho... I think I found him the perfect one at Bare Rose. What do you think?



Captain Axl at the helm!



Axl's flagship... I forgot the name!


Me and Nicho control the ropey bits!


My Kitten in his pirate outfit. How effing sexy is he???!!!

See you soon, land lubbers!
Esmie xXx

No comments: