Friday 25 May 2007

Just a Quickie

Wow, some people are actually commenting on my posts.. thanks guys! If you have any suggestions or ideas how I could improve the blog, or if there's something you think I should include, feel free to comment or to email me.

Still trying to work out who to do next in my friends series of posts... In the mean time, here's a pic of me I took a while ago, enjoying some quiet time on an island in Palm Beach, the sim next to where Boots Beach used to be. Oh! Maybe I should do a tour of the new Mission Beach sim on my blog...

Esmie xXx

6 comments:

Mak said...

Hey Es! Just thought you should know that when I click on my blog from your blog, it takes me to a Christian fundie site! Mak x

Esmiel said...

A Christian Fundie site? Oh my.. we can't have that! Hopefully I can fix it

Esmiel said...

OK, I fixed it! Let me know if it works for you now, cos the Christian Fundie site didn't even load for me... Maybe its cos God hates me for my lifestyle 'choices' lol

Starless said...

Yes, I hope u noe by now I'm one of ur ardent fan! *laughs* btw, in case you thinking who this stalker is, I'm Linuxess Ewing. Fren of Mak's :)

Esmiel said...

Glad you like my random crap, Starless! I'm gonna put a link to your Kaki blog from mine, if you don't mind :)

starless II said...

sure of cos! i haf my own SL blog too. www.starlessii.wordpress.com
you can link that as well :)