Wednesday 23 May 2007

This Is Sparta!

I FINALLY get a chance at spending some decent time on SL and the damn thing is down for maintenance. I suppose that's one advantage RL has over SL.. It never goes down for a scheduled update...

So... what am I gonna do...

Axl, Karl and Me got us some free Spartan costumes from the 300 sim in SL (a few weeks ago now). This outfit recently won me 500L at a best costume party! Which I spent in a day. Hang on a darn minute... I have a high-maintenance trophy bf now... I can't be spending all this money on myself! Aaarrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Me, Axl, Karl

Esmie xXx

(I love my kitten more than any trophy. I could never put a price on his sweet little head =^.^=)

3 comments:

starless II said...

wow.. cool costumes.. where can i get them?!

Esmiel said...

I think the sim where I got them no longer exists *sigh* but it was called SilverScreen

starless II said...

awww.. such a pity! thanks anyway! :) btw u look hot in it!