Sunday 20 May 2007

Kitten


Well, its been a long, long time coming.

I first met Nicholai in the BlueBoy Club during late November/early December last year, where he came to dance with his master Reo. When Reo went away, I was lucky enough to be around to offer Nicho some *ahem* company until Reo returned.


Relaxing in Svarga

Slowly he told me the story of his life, was completely open about it and I knew he wasn't lying, even though some of it would have sounded incredible to some people. I realised he needed love and affection in order to live happily... needed someone to take care of him. In early 2007, he ran away from Gor, leaving his master and brothers behind. He came to me because I was the only non-Gorean he knew. Looking back on it, I realise I was an idiot to tell him I wasn't ready for something serious (having just split from my first SL bf), and he went back to Gor, entering service under a new Mistress. I saw him occaisionally, and helped him through his troubles (including some with his brother Drinkin, who later became Nicho's master, much to my surprise).

I knew Nicho wasn't happy, but there was nothing I could do for him whilst in a relationship with someone else. But... a couple of days after I split with Upo, Nicho came to me and told me some things. I told him some other things, and realised I was hopelessly in love with him, and had been ever since that night in BlueBoy when I first saw him. I'd just never had much hope for us because he liked having a master and I really wasn't one of those *smile*.

My kitten working it...

Regardless, Nicho left Drinkin (who acted like a complete child and really made himself look pathetic) and came to be with me. We've waited almost 6 months for this and now we have a chance to be something beautiful together. One thing I know for sure... I am never letting my kitten go again. He has me forever.

Me and Nicho dancing on the beach.

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

starless II said...

woohooo!! so happy for ya! see, told you someone better will come along, or in this case "back" to you.. :)

Gabe said...

Yay Esmie - you have loved Nicholai forever - I am so happy for you - you look wonderful together -