Sunday 27 May 2007

Why My RL makes enjoying my SL so freakin' difficult

I imagine its mostly because I don't own a computer. My (Esmiel's) existance relies entirely on the kindness of my RL flatmate and boy friend in giving me time on their machines. The problem is, they are both Computer Science Undergrads so they pretty much live on their computers. Even getting an hour a day can be difficult, and its even harder to stand when you're desperate to get on to see the kitten you love.

I do try my best but sometimes it can be days before I get a chance to come on SL... and every single minute I'm away, it makes me angry and upset that I can't be in-world doing something worth while, being with people I love and enjoying myself because my flatmate wants to watch an episode of Family Guy online he's already seen twice.

Hopefully I can sort myself out a computer when my flatmate moves out, at which point I'm gonna be relying totally on my BF's one. Otherwise I might have to give up SL altogether, and that would be unthinkable.

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

starless II said...

oh gosh! hell no! i can't imagine u giving up SL, being wif ur kitten and discarding this blog!!