Thursday 31 May 2007

Is my name Stu Bied? Didn't think so.

Someone has been using my email address (I have it in my in-world profile) to sign me up for various junk email things, including stuff about STD cures. This is a reply to an email apparently sent from my account. The original email is at the bottom, under 'Order Number':

Many thanks for your email.

Please be assured the details of your query have been
recorded,and our customer care team will aim to respond
within 2 working days.

Alternatively why not visit the "my aria" section of
our website where you'll find solutions to a wide
variety of queries ranging from order and delivery
issues, to returns and warranty enquiries.

Kind regards
Aria Customer Care Team
WWW.ARIA.CO.UK.


Order Number:
how much u sell me a pc?
Stu Bied
'Stu Bied', huh? 'Ima Dombash' is another one thats been used. Now, this is not funny, or clever. Whoever it is, if you're reading this, stop being so fucking pathetic and childish. You're a moron - either grow up or go back to eating the worms in your garden.

I know it was none of my friends, so I'm not accusing any of you. I just had to get this off my chest. If you know me, you also know I'm a poor student, living on nothing more than a basic student loan and a small allowance from my parents, which just about covers food, rent and bills in total. To buy a PC would require me to either give up my home for a few months or stop eating for a year. People have said they would be willing to help me out, but I am not sure whether to accept because I have no way to pay them back, and it is not easy accepting gifts like that.

My RL bf suggested putting a Donate button here on my blog, to my Paypal account. I'm really not sure about it... I was wondering what you guys thought about it.

Esmie xXx

No comments: