Sunday 16 December 2007

Fame!

Well, the show went about as well as could be hoped for, that is, fucking brilliant. It felt so good to stand up there, everyone's eyes on me, I felt like a real star and it kicked ass. Even though my friends kept IMing me, and they were shouting n stuff lol - it was distracting but I really enjoy being the centre of attention, it doesn't happen often to me in RL.

I gotta say thanks to Sebastiaan, cos without his careful and friendly guidance, I wouldn't have been able to do it, as well as thanks to the owners and the other models for being such great guys and making the experience so fun.

I think that will be the last underwear/speedo show that I do, tho - Nicholai didn't like the thought of all those guys staring at me, and he afterwards explained how he wanted to keep 'me in my underwear' something special that just he gets all to himself. Which is fine by me and I understand it - I probably wouldn't like to sit there while a big bunch of guys made naughty comments about him. So - I will be doing shows that involve real clothes in future - just nothing too revealing. He also asked that any pics of me from the event be destroyed or all given to him, which I can't see happening easily - altho I didn't hear a camera once. So yeah, I dunno. But we sorted out the problems and had some rough sex to make us both feel better =)

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Osayo said...

Ok, working on getting the image of you and Nicholai having rough sex out of my head... whooosaaaa, lalalalal, ... ok, I think my mind is clear.

Anyway, the fashion show sounds like it was amazing, wish I could have been there. Maybe the next one, even if you are more conservatively dressed, I am sure it will be great.

Esmiel said...

Os, you definitely don't want me to tell you what was going on backstage behind the curtains then... lol j/k. Yeah I thought you would be there, but never mind.. there will always be more :)