Wednesday 5 December 2007

Snow!

Holy shit it got deep quickly...

Its Christmas.. Almost...

...and yes, that is our house :)

Other developments recently...

I have a new job at CNDG, I work for Aprikat as her assistant. Basically I help her out with stuff and also work on various side projects for the team, like finding a suitable rl/sl crossover communications thing. I love working with the team so much and I am so glad they didn't kick me out when I revealed my lack of desire to build on these projects and then also revealed I was pretty useless at alot of other stuff. Lucky they love me :)

Here is my boss, friend, almost aunty/mom type figure - (she is Gabe's SL mom), Aprikat Wildcat:

Aprikat

There are other things going on too, but thats all you get for now :)

Esmie xXx

No comments: